one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: Surrender, when our feet fail.
Sunday, October 27, 2013 || 1:32 AM

At times like this, I just feel like hugging the Bible and cry out to God. I don't know why I'm feeling left out, I think this is how everyone else (the inactive CG members) feels too? I'm such an attention seeker hahaha, of course I hope no one will read this post because well, it's too personal to be read. What I was feeling just now, hahaha I guess I was just jealous that the whole CG went publika without me! After ranting I suddenly remembered how nice my CG leader had been treating me, but I still chose study over spending time with 'em and God, and ended up wasting my six hours (to and fro KL is about one hour?) & I honestly think I didn't learn anything, so I voiced out my opinion but still ended up being.. well, I just thought ranting a bit would help, well, I couldn't leave myself thinking positively when I honestly had learned nothing, except maybe knowing that there's a new format and paper one questions are repeated that's all, HONESTLY. And if I've known voicing up my opinion would lead to seeming like I was thinking in a negative way then well I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

You see, I'm just tired of trying to fit it. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Call me sensitive, but I really thought about what I said and still think I didn't learn anything. How does my negative way of thinking affect the whole situation? I know how I couldn't turn back time or anything, but one thing I've learned from what you said is to be grateful that we reached safely there.

LOL, back to the CG part, CG members were ALL uploading their photos of themselves having dinner at Publika. Maybe being an introvert, I've strived to fit it, and I'm just tired of mixing with them and yea, actually feel nervous talking to them because they are famous people at church that kinda thing. What do you do if you can't fit in, be it among school friends or even supposedly-to-be-really-close siblings in Christ? I've to admit that the CG is really big, and it's really hard to take care of everyone's needs, I'm just glad I'm accountable for Esther and that she shares and rants to me whenever she feels stressed or sad, I'd be happy and at the same time, would be learning more about God myself speaking to her as I try to comfort her.

Thing about me is that it's hard for me to open up. So whenever I'm so close to open up I will just lock everything in my heart so I won't be judged. You know, the fear of being judged because of your stories in the past, be it you're like that because of your family, or anything else like school friends or just anything else that would shape you in this lifetime. Just, your stories, you know. What that has been happening that makes you who you are today. I never stop thanking God that I've met Him, that's the greatest joy of mine, because no matter what happens, I would just think of Him, knowing that He's with me all the time, the Bible is so nice to hug because it's as if I'm hugging Him, being at His feet, surrendering my feelings, surrendering my stories, surrendering everything I think I'm tired of.

At times like this, no one understands, but Him.

It's amazing how ranting like this with a worship song would make me cry so much but leave me feeling so better already because this song is really consoling.



Con-SOUL-ing.

Sometimes you just gotta be wowed and amazed by how God is working. You will never know what comes to you until you surrender everything to Him. THIS, I was feeling so horrible but I stumbled to this blog. And here are some that relate so much now.
One of my favorite writers as of late, Shauna Niequist, writes about these seasons as “Thin Places.” It’s an ancient Celtic idea — of a place where the divide between divine and natural is thin, and God comes down to touch the earth, and His presence is nearly tangible. Brokenness can certainly bring us to that thin place — where God can, if we let him, come down to us and touch us in our broken state. When things seem to be falling apart all around us and inside us, God draws near with His presence. He might not fix things right away, but He is there, with us.
God, He never ceases to amaze me.
“Give up for a while your false and failing attempts at merriment, and thank God for thin places, and for Advent, for a season that understands longing and loneliness and long nights. Let yourself fall open to Advent, to anticipation, to the belief that what is empty will be filled, what is broken will be repaired, and what is lost can always be found, no matter how many times it’s been lost.” – Shauna Niequist, Bittersweet
Praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! The Father is a merciful God, who always gives us comfort. He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share this same comfort with others in trouble. We share in the terrible sufferings of Christ, but also in the wonderful comfort he gives. -2 Corinthians 1:3-5
  

Labels:


Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink