one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: Grace; Mercy
Sunday, April 7, 2013 || 1:11 AM

Thought of not posting this, but I was so troubled about it so I've decided to not hide this with you people.

Today was definitely a tiring day. So in the morning I had to go to the field to have my marching practice there with the fellow KRS members (but in the end we played volleyball, it was not bad since it kinda helped us to be bonded more.. which was definitely a good thing because I really wanted that to happen! The ber-bonding session thingy to happen and so it did!). Yup but then I had to go to school to get stuff from the QM room with Kok Xuan, who was appointed to be my assistant QM and so we did. It rained a little earlier on at 7:45am?? I thought of not going but then I prayed and the rain miraculously stopped after a few minutes which was amazing, hahaha! 

I had to go and wake my brother up because he was sleeping (who's awake at such early hour?) and then he got kinda annoyed but I could understand.

Marching ended. He sent me home from Siew Yoong's house. Then when we reached home, off the went to his bed to continue sleeping. So I assumed he knew he needed to send me to church and that I could wake him up at 2pm to ask him to do me a favor, by sending me to church.

But who knows what would happen right?

I guess today was just a funny day since he didn't wanna send me to church because he wanted to sleep. He asked me to ask my mom to do so and so I went to my mum, but obviously, for a non-believer, she would think it's unnecessary to spend 40 mins (back and fro journey) to send me to church so I kinda expected that she would take all the time of the world to get ready and then only fetch me but she didn't. Only about 20 minutes (surprisingly! She ate a few scoops of rice and off we went at 2:20pm - CG starts at 2pm - it takes 20 mins to reach church, or less)

In the car, the atmosphere wasn't so nice. Blame the atmospheric pressure, no, kidding.
She started saying how I'm so 'obsessed' with my faith. How I shouldn't do so because as for her, as a Buddhist (who isn't a strong one, thank God), she doesn't really go to the temple but only does when she sees one or when there's something going on in the temple.
She also started complaining how I shouldn't go to church every week because well, she doesn't do so.
Then she said I shouldn't do so because I don't have a car and it requires quite an amount of petrol to just send me there and go back home.
Next, about how my faith has gotten really serious and how in the future I would contribute 10% as tithes and offering to the church.
She asked me (not in a curious way) what made me so eager to go to church.


Firstly,
In Galatians 3:22-26, it is written, " But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe. Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, .."
For by grace we've been saved through faith.
Grace is something that you do not deserve but you get it, for example, you do not deserve to be saved, but you've been saved because He loves you and died for you. Mercy is something you deserve but he has taken all away, for example, you deserved to be punished but Christ took it all away and was willing to bear it when he was on the cross.
Secondly, in Hebrews 11:1 " Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. "
For us, we believe that Adam is the representative of humanity, who was the father of mankind. He was tempted by Satan and so he ate the fruit that was from the tree of life which God warned him not to eat. And at that instant, sin appeared and so we're all sinners. But because of God's love, He sent His ONLY Son, Jesus Christ, holy and blameless, sinless to be a representative of humanity once again. In olden days, they had to sacrifice animals to ask for God's forgiveness, but after Jesus died and rose again, we were forgiven, but with the condition that we should believe in Him ALONE and not worship any other idol. And so through that, we have a direct relationship with God.

Thirdly, about the tithes and offerings, it's not a MUST to contribute, I'm sure I would in the future (that's if I'm still holding on to my faith and I've been praying everyday for my own faith so that I'll never stray away from faith..)..

Fourthly, the reason I go to church is because, this broken family, who has no one who hears me out, makes me feel so lonely. The only person I can talk to and tell my problems to is God. It's just amazing to know that God will never betray you if all you do is just to trust Him.

But my mom, as a non believer will never get that. So I'm praying really hard for her salvation and hope God will be merciful enough to save her like how he has saved me.

A lot of second generation Christians came to me and asked me how is it like being a believer who's not influenced by parent's belief but by my own decision..
Well, hmm I really think it has a great difference. Of course, being a believer isn't about what good deeds you've done (it's NEVER that, that's why it's so special), but it's how the Holy Spirit in you that's so strong that it can fight with your Evil spirit in your mortal body, whatever you do, you want to please God because he has saved you.. In Christianity, it's all about faith.

So if you're saying how you're a Christian because you accepted him.. That's really funny. For in the bible it is written : Romans 10:17 "Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. " If you don't even WANT to go to church, or read the bible, or set an example and be Christ-like.. I really don't know what you're doing when you're believing.

At least that's how my brothers are, and even my dad. I don't know, but I'm praying really hard for each one of them, that they will come back to Christ.

Labels:


Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink