one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: We are the reason.
Sunday, March 4, 2012 || 10:13 PM

Okay hi, happy valentine's day. Or happy birthday. Or happy -insert your day- day. Do you prefer happy BarneyStinson day instead? I'm really random, but YOU, just continue reading.

I haven't been updating my blog lately, because, of course I've been -the opposite of expensive- (guess the word), not that I'm cheap, but you get what I mean. YOU GET IT, RIGHT? Ok, actually I'm just here to tell you that, I get frustrated easily nowadays, I've no idea why. I just think that, it's time to.. not to be not frustrated. Just kidding, but I'm just not as.. good as you think I am. Not as, friendly.

I'm so tired of everything, in this world. But I know God is always giving me exams, everyday. On patience, on anything. I feel guilty, really, to not going to church, for so many weeks already. I miss going to church, in fact, I want to if I aren't that busy nowadays. I'm really really really busy. I've tuitions almost EVERYDAY, except weekends. I've activities in school almost EVERYDAY too. I'm just sick of responsibilities, sometimes I wish I were just normal member, but now that experiences are more important than my life, I'm willing to sacrifice, but in the meantime, everyone around me has to sacrifice with me too. I'm such a.. okay, unorganised person. I don't even have time to blog now. I spend most of my free time to rest because that's how tired I am nowadays. Sleeping can't even help me to get back to my old self. I really wish I'm good at time management, then I don't have to do last minute work. I'm a Malaysian, what to do?

And another thing, the only reason I'm stressed? (or I think there's more) It's when people around me are being so stressed out. I don't get it, when you're all stressed out, you're also making other people to be as stressed as you. Which also makes me being frustrated all the time. You know what, I tried to not to be moody these days, not to be frustrated. Who knows how I feel lah? Yes, God. But having all my not-close friends around. What's the point of living in this world man?

Everyday, trying to be like a fool. Finding someone to talk to. Who knows what's lonely means anymore? Only me I guess? I don't have a sister. I think all I have is God now. My friends, when I talk to them, its either being ignored or they're being stressed out. I don't feel the happiness around me, I don't feel the happiness in me. I don't have anyone to talk to, either.

Well I can always talk to God. I can.. but I really need someone, who's in human form of God. (You may say its Jesus) Sigh. Who will it be, I shall see. I believe God will send me an angel, soon. 

My life is filled with sad pasts. Of course there's happiness, but who forgets the sad ones?

Okay what an emotional post again. Make it lively, I shall!

Oh wait, and again, to be honest, I don't feel good when people insult ZE awesome worship songs, it's so nice how can you not love it. :)

I shall pray for the people who don't like it then! :P
I shall pray that I won't have hot tampered. I know I'll be like ultimately annoying when I'm being angry. All the sarcasms HAHAHA, I bet no one will like me if I continue being angry all the time, anymore.

Indeed, Jesus you're the centre, everything revolves around you!
Jesus is the most high, He's the awesomest.

Well what should I do now. Okay I shall end it with happy memories or testimony right?
Hmm, well, I went shopping like last month. Finally an outing with mom. YAY? HAHAHA.

Photobucket

I forgot what this place is called but this place has a lot of cheapo shops. AND YES, it's almost like ZE China town. :D You know it's ridiculous how this place sells clothes that are cheaper than Pasar Malam one?.. I'm not sure about the quality, but it SHOULD be good, depends on which shop you choose to buy? :O

Photobucket
A very nice pair of shoes, only RM20! But it's kinda small for me, I'm gonna wear it anyway! It's so pretty, I like it. :)

GUESS GUESS GUESS! GUESS WHAT I DRANK. :P
Photobucket

Photobucket
TADA! Aloe Vera is 100 times better than Bubble Tea. :D

How I spent my Valentine's day?

Photobucket

Photobucket
I spent with these two cute guys. :P You jeslous??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess who got two bouquets of flowers???! :D

End with this song, I shall.

Labels:


Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink