one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: A-choo!
Sunday, December 11, 2011 || 5:10 AM

It's 4:01am, I better blog as fast as I can so that I can go to bed right after this. You must be thinking I'm crazy.. Awake at this hour just to blog. I've been wondering the whole day (well, maybe not the whole day) but does everyone speak in tongues? 'Cause really, I feel so left out to not know how to speak God's language. ):

Sigh, it's okay, I believe the Holy Spirit will really fill me one day, then that will be the day I speak in tongues. (Y) I actually have a testimony to share! Or two..

The first one would be.. Well, say hooray because my mom allows me to go to church. I wondered why so I asked her. She said even if she doesn't allow, we(my brothers and I) still will go to church, no point stopping us from going because we wouldn't listen to her anyway. Then she continued.. She said actually it's okay to join any religion, 'cause every religion teaches you to be a good person, as long as I'm good, it's okay to go to church. I just wanted to tear up just now, but of course I didn't. It'd be weird.

And, I was all so happy when my mom said she wanted to fetch me to church. I feel like God's really good to have given me an understanding mom.

I went to church today, learning that, no matter what our parents did in the past, we MUST still forgive them, 'cause a person who doesn't love his/her parents will not be Jesus's disciple. (maybe I didn't learn it, I was just being reminded.) I've always been complaining about my parents.. maybe I shouldn't, but who will understand my situation.. Well, except God Almighty, but is this how He tells me to forgive? I shall ask Him one day in Heaven. :)

The second testimony would be.. stay tuned. (I know,I know. I always say stay tuned but never come back to it. I promise I will, k?) Clue: it's about why I chose Jesus Christ, but not others.

A lot of prayers, maybe you think they are unanswered, but maybe God has already answered, just that you don't know that's the answer.. but I really do think God's asking me to be considerate.

It just makes me to bring this up, oh.. my goodness, Erica and Edwina, how can they be so stubborn? I mean, I seriously will get all stressed out if they don't talk anytime soon. It's been more than 2 years, and nothing is changing. (Well, maybe everything is changing except them not talking to each other?)

Sometimes, I think it's all God's work. (I mean, it IS all His work) Everything happened after they started to be like this.. Yeah, grandma had stroke, uncle got unconscious, grandma passed away, etc. But why, until now, they still don't realise it?! I really thank God that my uncle is okay now.. At least God heard my prayers. (Or others prayers too..)

I didn't even get them to talk again.. When I was assigned to, by my uncle.. Oh well, let's not talk about this. Maybe I'm just too useless/busybody.

How about some pictures of chocs? :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You must be wondering why I'm like 'obsessed' with this brand of chocolate and why I took so many pictures of every single type of it. Actually, maybe I shall reveal it now. The reason I eat this so much during this holiday is because it's gonna be expired soon. -_- I know. Kinda in my 'appreciating' mood. Oh, and also 'not-gonna-throw-it-in-the-garbage-bin-because-it's-expensive' mood.

How about meeting Oreo's brother - Stereo? :)

Photobucket

It doesn't taste that bad, actually!

Pictures on Thursday .. when we were practicing Christmas songs? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Li Anne :)

Photobucket

They are pretty cute together. HAHA.

Photobucket
Snack of the day! LOL.

Photobucket

Aiyah! Too bad I didn't take a picture of the Maggie Mee I cooked for Zhan Yeh. It really looked bad!

HOW ABOUT SOME VAIN PICTURES OF ME?! MUAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took these only because the sunlight was too nice. LOL! eleh, excuse. but really, the sunlight that day was . LOL LOL, me so special, hair's yellow when sunlight shines on it. (I know other people usually get brown hair, aiyah, too common lah!)

Woohoo, just painted and cut my nails yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for being so artistic lah. Natural talent. :P (two colours if you see it clearly.)

I was reading my bible yesterday night and I found this verse interesting. - Psalm 92:1

Photobucket

Today, the preacher Pastor Dennis Balcombe was surprisingly good! Valerie, you.. should regret that you dumped us for Janda Baik family trip. HAHA. But still, I hope you are having fun sleeping now. :D

I shall talk more about him, shan't I? He knows how to speak Mandarin and Cantonese. He's so good at it, (for an Ang Moh). He even explained all the Mandarin famous scriptures that some I didn't even understand. I felt kinda ashamed, actually. HAHAH, but anyway, he's one of the preachers who didn't make me nearly fell asleep, despite when he was telling us history of China.. I pray that God blesses him and lets him continues to serve Him. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. :D

Bye.. In advance.. because I'm......

not forgetting to end this post with awesome pictures taken by the awesome me. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Too random ahahah! Blame the sunlight. (NO, please don't, I hope it shines right to my house again! It's lovely.)

Just sneezed loudly and grossly before publishing this post. -_-

Labels:


Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink