one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: 2nd and 3rd day of VBS
Friday, December 2, 2011 || 12:41 PM

Advertorial

I'm paid to advertise KFC chicken burger. It really tastes good! I know you'll be extremely hungry after looking at the pictures later on. It's so yummy your saliva is dripping now. The taste stimulates my taste buds as it is just too good for me to consume. That's how strong and awesome it tastes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just kidding, I'm not paid to advertise. Too bad. I could've done it better. KFC's loss! HAHA. Oh that burger was for dinner/supper on VBS first night by the way. I ate that at 12.30am midnight because before that I didn't have dinner (don't know if 6 slices of bread are counted). Thanks to my busy parents and siblings.

2nd day of VBS :

Photobucket
Hi.

Photobucket
Our lunch on that day. Yummy :P We got to eat the vege, children didn't :D ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Ian Goh! :D

Photobucket
Super hungry after that!

3rd day of VBS:

Photobucket
Just washed the sports shoe. It still looks extremely dirty. :/

Photobucket
Can't really see.. Oh well.. It's a fish tail braid.

Photobucket
Ari Louis Chong. Very cute and handsome, eh?

Photobucket
Ooops. Blur. Sorry but more pictures later.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think the girl from the left is Samantha. (No idea) But let's move on, Amanda Lim the assistant leader and Dawn Yeap with her bangs.

Photobucket Photobucket
Dark. :/ I was responsible to take care of these two girls. And one more, at the back.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ari and Joseph! :)

Photobucket
Caleb Hee! :D

Photobucket
I don't know why I always forget her name ):

Photobucket
Wait wait, can't recall.

Photobucket
Leader 1 and Ilsa. Ilsa's a little bit fussy. I was in charge of taking care of her, was having quite a hard time. ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was bullied by this little kid during the whole journey of going to Melacca. He literally killed me by suffocating me with a towel. -_- Kids nowadays are scary!

Photobucket
Melacca River Cruise. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Okay.. I look VERY weird here.

Photobucket
They were shouting "AHOI!" with their right hands raised up. This year's VBS cheer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The first village in Melacca or something.

Photobucket

Photobucket
So patriotic.

Photobucket
Prudential! HAHA :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
You call it a Mangrove tree, where fireflies come here at night. Its roots live in water.

Photobucket
Pastor Steven was asking all of us to shout "AHOI"... to the public toilet.

Photobucket
"Ahoi" to another boat! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thought it was the eye of Malaysia, but it was just a normal Ferris wheel. (You do know the eye of Malaysia's moved to Melacca, right?)

Drawings on buildings

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We shouted "AHOI" to the public toilet because Pastor Steven said it's important. LOL. I actually have no idea where the urine and poops have gone to.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tourists. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Uncle Sunny was taking pictures too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bahulu!

Photobucket
Mooncake! :)

Photobucket
Gasing! (just checked Google Translate what gasing is in English. THEY CALL IT AS A 'TOP'. :O) So you play top. Err okay, does it sound wrong to you? Why not just call it as bottom? *trollface

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Saint Francis Xavier Church.

Photobucket
VERY BIG MONITOR LIZARD.

Photobucket
How I wish this was my house! :P (but if there's a flood, then no)

Photobucket
He wanted to take a picture of us, but i took a picture of him, instead.

Photobucket
It's just something beautiful made. :)

Photobucket
Shouting "AHOI".

Photobucket
I don't know why, but I think that day was my non-photogenic day. Or am I always a non-photogenic person?

The Museum

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm no a photographer, okay!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I swear I had no intention taking a picture of myself. It's just a.. coincidence!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Statues of people who are selling 'rempah ratus'. Rempah ratus are spices?! (I just checked Google Translate. Omgoodness. I never knew about that! Yes, after so many years of Sejarah.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
He must thank me for taking a picture of him so handsomely, plus the light effects yo.

Photobucket
Moneyyyy. :)

Photobucket
Olden days snipers, I guess?

Photobucket
BOOM BOOM POW.

Photobucket

Alfonso de Albuquerque!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They were playing with the key hole. LOL.

Photobucket
My house! In my dream.

Photobucket
Secret room for British people?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brandon Koh ♥

Going home
Photobucket
Waiting for the bus..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Brandon Koh!

Never refuse to let me take pictures of you, 'cause I'll chase you 'til I get one! :)

Photobucket
Caleb Hee and Joseph Tan! :)

Photobucket Photobucket
It's Brandon Koh again! :)

Photobucket Photobucket
Ari Louis Chong :D

Photobucket
Joshua Chia and Bryan Ho :) Yes, they've the same height as me, problem? I know I'm short. *cries 'til the end of the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


In the Bus
Photobucket Photobucket
lunch!

Photobucket Photobucket
Wearing my shades. :).. and playing with my phone. Then one of them dropped my phone. *cries 'til the world ends.. ):

Photobucket
Our teatime food! ♥

Photobucket
Broken glass shattered on the floor..

Photobucket
Penang Curry Mee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I look extremely weird with fringe right? My mom said I'm ugly with it. ):

It's December already. I still haven't done any movements(movements as in exercises) I wanted to do. I've been procrastinating the bible plan again! And I really feel extremely sorry to Fiona as she has already lent me her book for at least 6 months. I hope she doesn't mind about it, 'cause I'll feel horrible. Or am I really horrible? ):

I swear I tried to sit still to read the book! But I need to read the bible so whenever I finish reading the bible I would just go and have a 'short' break, which always becomes a 'very long' break. And then I wouldn't read the book after that, I would always go like :"I'll read it tomorrow then." It just goes on like this. Ugh.

I always promised myself to read finish everything first, so that I can play the computer after that, but it's like.. when the computer is there, I just can't stop myself from touching it. And the piano! I always give myself excuses to not read the book. I'm just very lazy, although that book is super interesting. I just wanted to read finish everything but I couldn't. What's wrong with me, seriously. I wish I were good at time management. In fact, I need to be good at time management.

16 days to CHURCH CAMP 2011. OMGOSH I'm so NERVOUS and EXCITED.

PMR results day is around the corner, and I'm VERY nervous. What if I can't get in to Pure Science Stream? I'll go commit suicide, seriously. And ooooohyeah, Jo Ann is coming back too. I feel so excited. :D I miss Jo Ann, like chillitomatoeschickenwingsandchickenburgers.

My standard six classmates want to have a gathering outing, but I'm just too scared to get scolded by my mother again. In addition, I don't wanna lose any of my standard six friends again.. Why were they so mean to me? I mean, was I really the wrong one? I can go, but without telling my mom what it is for. I really have phobia of planning outings, I promised myself I'll never find any reason to make myself cry for so many times again.

Pictures of movie marathon in Fiona's house for the next update. :)

Labels: , ,


Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink