one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: Is that it for love?
Thursday, December 11, 2014 || 11:51 AM

Just an update on my life so far. I'm finally done with Semester twoooo! :) Time flies! It seems like just two days ago when I met my classmates. Okay, maybe not two days but two weeks? That three days were spent in Muar! Ah, I miss Muar with them so much! Back when everything was still in good terms (not that it's not now, but I'd much rather hope things didn't have to change so much after!

So I was telling you guys about the two couples in my class? (not sure if I did, but yea there was, at least, one official one among my group of friends) And then soon after the other couple got together officially. This happened in the beginning of October? Which was only less than five months after college started! So yea, things accelerated a little fast. I was genuinely supportive of both of these relationships! I was pretty hopeful to see them last.. Reason being each of them from these two couples are my brother and sister in Christ! Even though their partners aren't believers, but at least they are! They know Jesus! Just that one of them might have been drifted away from God for quite some time already.. but I was really praying that this relationship they own wouldn't pull them away from God.

After a month of being together one of them broke off. It was really a news.. No one expected that, no one wanted that to happen, either. Reasons are still vague, at least to the public. No one knows why. Or maybe we do know, but we can't be sure. So I was alright with that but was just hoping that this break up would be for the better. It's sad though, to know that after that break up both of them became so awkward towards each other.. when I just started to get used to seeing them holding hands.. they then had to stay 10 miles away whenever they see each other.. (I am exaggerating)

Anyways, it was I guess, okay, to know the two couples sleeping together (one of them being unofficial though).. Just a condition that they wouldn't do anything else in the room..

But recently, after they got together, I felt like they have been sticking with each other so much that whenever I look for my friend, she's never around anymore, which really saddens me. We used to be so close and would talk to each other. Although I was being so supportive of the relationship before they even got together, having the condition that the guy wouldn't hurt her in anyway as the limit.. (I was almost the only one who was supportive of it), but lately, seeing them skipping classes just to have meals together, it really saddens me. Although it was nice to see after they got together they became so much more hardworking in revising, but.. the fact that I'm not close with someone I was so close with, saddens me.

We haven't been talking to each other for quite some time now.

I'm not sure if I was normal to feel that way. Maybe it's because I haven't been in a relationship so I cannot relate to why they have to stick with each other ALL THE TIME and ignore the world around them. As if we don't exist. That itself, made me think, a lot. I felt hurt. I felt lost.

So then I asked my two other friends who are in the relationship, (they set off one of the days of the week to go out with their boyfriend) I mean, I understand because of course you DO need to spend time with your loved one, but what about your friends? Do you just ignore them? They then told me that it's normal that they are like this especially during these crucial first few months. They are at their "hot" phase, where they only see the existence of each other and can barely see the others. Which although I'm inexperienced, I partially disagreed. Does love really go that way? You only stick with each other during the "hot" phase? Is that how the world define love? Or is there more to it? After being a believer, it's amazing to find out more about Love, about God Himself. He is Love, and He never fails. He didn't just die for us because He felt like it. His love has been so immense ever since day one! And that alone overwhelms me. There needs to be more than physical movements, there has to be. The intimacy with Christ was never physical touch, it was never just a feeling. I guess putting someone first and only seeing them as your world are totally different. We can't possibly love God and not love others. We are called to love Him, and then love His people. Although the world revolves around Him, but we still need to care about the others. Maybe this can't really be applied in whatever I was talking about so I will continue on with the story.

They have only been together for two months, and.. they have already been doing things more than just kissing. I don't know. I'm pretty sensitive over these, not that Christians are close minded our limit of physical touch in a relationship is holding hands (that's what the world thinks), but we choose to be pure before God. And what is the limit you need to set in order to be pure anyway? It's definitely more than that! It's about respecting God despite having someone who is also important in your life! God is the utmost important One! And He deserves us to have this fear of His Holy nature! He IS a jealous God and until and unless He makes both of you ONE, both of you AREN'T one. Sex in marriage IS beautiful. After all, His calling for us has always been to be fruitful and multiply (spiritually or biologically).

I just cheesecake-d again.

Yea anyways, love bites. I didn't know what to feel when I heard it directly from her. I was stunned. It has only been two months and that happened, what about the third month? Would you all announce that there's gonna be a child already? Temptations ARE real, and I'm very concerned, but I don't know what to do. I hope she's not blinded in whatever she's doing and would wake up but I don't know what to do to help her!! I don't know. I needed to talk to Michelle but she was busy yesterday! I don't know who to look for! So I talked to God, but God should have been the first person I look for anywaysss..

But anyways, tell me what you think?

Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink