one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: Should have been me.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 || 12:07 AM



I remember how Sarah mentioned how we should always be convicted because of what He has done. I'm just so thankful that in 2010 (if I'm not mistaken), I accepted Christ. One thing I can be sure of is this - that accepting Him into my life is one of the greatest events that had happened in my life.

But, today, it wasn't a very good day for me, although I'm still really thankful that I'm alive, but I do believe that tomorrow will be a better day.

What you do today is important because you're exchanging a day of your life for it. Let it be something good!
I'm not sure where this Felix got it from, or maybe it's originally from him, but it's inspiring so I share it with you people. ;)

Well, what really happened today. I actually got a little bit disappointed to know that all my tiny little post in each club doesn't help me to achieve anything from the outside. Deep down I know what I've gained -experiences- are more than enough to replace the certificates, glory, etc, but honestly, i was just a tiny bit disappointed. Then, I just didn't really care about it and moved on. I got a little sad to know that I'm actually VERY VERY short #ohmygoodnessjellyburgerfishcake when I had to position myself as the 3rd person from the back and had to stand right at the side during CF photo taking session. I then, honestly, just wanted to kill myself already (kidding) - I was trying hard to tip toe hoping someone would rearrange the position but meh, i was just torturing myself. What I was really sad about was that, when Rueben was so shocked that I was a committee member in CF. (One of the worst things that can happen is - your presence never fell - which it also sadly means you haven't been doing anything that's why people never noticed you until, photography session.)

That was the moment when I started thinking how I've done so little for each of the society I'm involved including my house, because (one of the reasons I've found for myself to feel a little less guilty) I really couldn't concentrate on only one society, I tried my very best to even out so that each society gets some of my contributions but unfortunately it really means I'm irresponsible for all the jobs I should've done but was too lazy/ busy to do them.

It's funny how people say my height is fun size but I don't really agree with it. I'm still striving to grow taller. I mean, how can anyone so short live. (Not like I need to be dead either) - I just really need to be at least, a little bit taller than I am now.

So what really makes me sad today? I was kinda sad I didn't feel belonged in CF. I guess I know how Vui Yean feels? The whole bunch of Form 4s were almost glued together, it felt so much like they didn't want anyone else to interrupt them having their fun times, so whenever you try interacting with them they will give you the cold glare. Okay lah, I shouldn't generalize, Jen Yee, Sophia and Edward are reasonable people. I don't know, I just felt so bad there. But when I got back to class and I saw Kyleen, I was kinda grateful then.

And I was grateful for the guys in my class too. They have made me raised my voice, but they have, nonetheless, also made my days with their laughters. (I feel like they are trying hard to impress other people with their really lame jokes - which I never laughed at. -____- although I know their desire is to have their jokes get laughed at.)

I think I'm done here since it's 12:05am already.

I hope the promposal tomorrow (later) will go smoothly. I'm so excited although I know the answer is probably a 'no'. ;) *winks.


Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink