one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: SKIPPY!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 || 11:25 AM

Above is a part of Xiu Ling's blog.
Fyi, that's a visitor counter, where they count how many people have visited your blog.

The reason I'm showing you this is because my not-so-bestie, Chong Yew Han has been doing it for so long. He's been sitting in front of the computer, in his room, in Czech, refreshing the page, from 300+ visitors until 519(you'll have to refresh 219 times & wait it to load), in order to make her happy when she goes to her blog and sees the visitor counter becomes '520'(which means I love you in Mandarin). But I think I ruined his plan. I visited her blog when he asked me not to. I felt so sorry. His back is aching now. I can't bear to see my not-so-bestie to do this without her knowing. He loves this girl so much. I feel so touched even when I'm only an outsider, or maybe you could say, something like a random lamp beside, watching and supporting them secretly.

So he's been talking to me about how insecure he is in his relationship. I just thought maybe he could spill everything out by himself to her, but all he said to me after that was just : "I think both of us need some time." Yes, it's true that time can heal, that it can make everything to be cooled and chilled, but what if this time it can't? Grab the chance to talk when you're already ready, or not. 'Cause you'll never know when you're ready. Maybe when you're not so pissed anymore? Don't talk about it when you're not in the mood (as in right after the argument). You'll just ruin everything, but chill yourself down as soon as possible and try talking about it to her, 'cause after some time, you'll forget how pissed you were, and then you won't talk about it. Same thing will just happen again. I bet you don't wish it to happen, do you?

I'm just here to tell this girl that, he really loves you. I don't know when he's gonna do anything more stupid than this(it's stupid but yet so sweet). Just that sometimes, he really does get jealous very fast. Which, I think he needs to change. I know that you've your own freedom and all.. but being in a relationship is just different from being a single. Although I've no right to say anything since I'm an outsider, plus I've never been in a relationship before.. Yeah, I may seem busybody, but because both of you are my friends, I really do look forward to that day, when both of you get married, have your own child/children etc. Never had I ever been so supportive towards a relationship before.

Just know that whatever happens in the future, I'll always support your decisions, and that both of you will be my awesome sweethearts forever . :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
I went to Petaling Street with my mom yesterday! :D Bought these two pants.. The left one is for Leo Club full attire, it looks like some kind of OL pants. HAHA. Anyway the right one is a pair of skinny jeans, except I don't know if it's counted as jeans.

Total = RM79 :D

Then we went to UO aka Udahhhh Ocean (Idk why my mom calls it that way when it's written there in the website that it's 'Untung Orangramai', but who cares? HAHAHA), but I only took a picture in that place, a random one, because it's meant to be a 'superstore'.

Photobucket
SKIPPY, a good brand. If you put some on Julie biscuits, I tell you, it's like you're in HEAVEN.
My mom wanted to confirm if the ones we bought from Pasar Malam were real, therefore it's in my camera like that.

Photobucket

Then we went to..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sizzling meats are awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mom's. :)

Photobucket
Beef.

Photobucket
Couldn't get it right.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mine :')

Awesome day because we spent almost RM500 on clothes, RM200 for food (my mom's friend treated us that meal).. Whee, awesome day, awesome food, awesome life!

Oh yeah by the way, it was a sweet day yesterday. ♥. Someone's back and I'm no longer bored.

I'm hungry now, dammit! But still gotta finish blogging about this morning. I went to SK corner with my dad to have our breakfast. Then after that my dad went to work and left me there with Zhan Yeh, Wan Teng & Li Anne. We were having a meeting for the Christmas Caroling event. So I was like forcing them to eat my Brownies. HAHAHAHA. Evil me >:) I don't know why, my Brownies seem to be like so hard after a few days. :/

A lot of people are coming to my house this Friday to practice Christmas songs. Afraid that my house will be too small for them. Sigh, hope they won't mind. YS I NEED YOUR HOUSE FOR A WHILE LOL, LEND ME!!! HAHAHA, just kidding. I sounded like a kid.

I'm in charge of food and am seriously afraid that Auntie Mee Leng wont be around/free to bake cream puffs for me.. ): *PRAYS TO GOD THAT SHE'LL HELP ME/LEO/ORPHANS & SPONSOR A BIT!

Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink