one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: I am sorry. D:
Monday, October 4, 2010 || 1:27 AM

I feel so sad, really. I cried for this reunion more than 10 times. I don't think I can attend the next one, sorry buddies. I'm gonna miss you all! Jia Quan says I'm VIP, I must go to the next one, but I think I'm gonna disappoint you. D:And you know what? I'm really touched when I hear it from Ming Xuan. I thought they'd think I'm selfish or something, but it's the other way round. Like seriously, nearly cry... :'(

I'm posing this mainly because I think I'm the wrong one, but I still have to get back the money. It's my mom's money, not mine. I'm not trying to make them get into trouble or something.
And I don't know what to reply you, Joslyn. "I thought I told you I'll appreciate that? Or you need me to repeat the second time?" Should I just continue arguing with you for money? Well, you are rich, right? You ask me to go Sri KDU and collect the money, and not to miss the chance, why not you just pass to Andrea, I bet she lives nearer. Must I go to Shah Alam or Sri KDU? And yea, Of course I'm gonna work, one day, in future. Don't worry about me.
And, I seriously don't wanna argue with you. You were my best friend. Ah, I bet you didn't know. And Andrea, we used to hang out, remember?

Before the reunion, I argued with Norman about movies.
I told him I'm gonna watch Prince Of Persia and we'll meet up after movies.
But in the end, I realised he was right. Reunion is just mainly about gathering? If our reunion was mainly about movies, what's the point we attend? Yea, and I thought it's something like gathering? We should watch the movie together, isn't it?

I don't know why I'm talking so much, but I hope you guys understand.

Bernice Chee Wai Yee: Joslyn Yip, Andrea Tan & Nicholas Chu. Tell me if you don't wanna reply me.

September 29 at 10:50pm · ·

    • Joslyn Yip: It's not that we don't want to pay you back, it's just, we already told you from the very beginning that we are not going to watch the movie with you guys. We will just meet up after you guys finish the movie. But yet you bought the movie tickets.
      September 29 at 11:59pm ·
    • Bernice Chee Wai Yee: yea, but it wasn't confirm yet, right? then on that day, you shouldn't take the tickets from me, you should tell me that you don't want the tickets. So I can actually sell them to those who haven't book ticket for Karate Kid.
      September 30 at 12:06am ·
    • Andrea Tan: yeah, we told you we didn't want it but you insisted we take it.
      September 30 at 7:55pm ·
    • Bernice Chee Wai Yee: and after that, you say you will go in to the cinema after your lunch. I thought you guys still wanna watch or something, but anyway, I'll try to earn money by working or whatever la, since you guys think that's all my fault.
      September 30 at 8:01pm ·
    • Joslyn Yip: Okay then, go work. By the way, it's our right that we don't pay you, but if we pay you, we pay it out of compassion, means pity. For your information, we did confirm that we won't be watching with you guys. And for your information, you did insist us on taking the tickets.
      September 30 at 10:06pm ·
    • Bernice Chee Wai Yee: I'll appreciate it. Make sure you don't break the promise. thanks :)
      Friday at 12:16pm ·
    • Joslyn Yip: Sure, we would like to pay out of compassion. Why don't you come visit KDU then I'll give you the money that we owe you. :) Nic and I will be waiting for you in KDU. See you. :) Make sure you come and collect your money fast. Don't miss your chance. :)
      Friday at 7:19pm ·
    • Bernice Chee Wai Yee: It's RM36, you took four tickets. I'll visit your house. :) Can you please leave your house address here or via facebook inbox?
      Friday at 10:54pm ·
    • Joslyn Yip: Are you sure you want to come all the way to Shah Alam to just collect RM36? My parents wouldn't be happy to give out address to strangers as well. So your only option is school. Take it or leave it. By the way, we didn't say we are going to pay you, we just say IF we pay you, we will pay out of compassion. Do you need me to explain to you the third time?
      Friday at 11:21pm ·

Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink