one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: I'll be strong..
Sunday, June 13, 2010 || 4:49 PM


6E Reunion...
I felt so happy, yet sad...
Happy: I really had a happy life there, although I'm the shortest. I couldn't believe Norman taller than me by one head. Everyone's taller than me. :( But that doesn't make me sad. At least I'm the special/unique one. :) Height didn't affect the whole reunion event, but I know when I left, they didn't do anything else. I was happy that they gave me the chance to buy everyone tickets.
Sad: I paid extra 53 ringgit, because some of them didn't pay me. I mean I bought extra tickets, & they haven't return me money, so I'm sorry, I have to take back those money from you all. I just don't dare to ask.. Don't get mad at me if I take the money from you all. Sorry. & These RM53 is so not worthy.. someone hates me because I minded HER business. Do you think I'm busybody? selfish? I just wanted to be known & do something for 6E. Is that wrong? Freaking made me sad, & I even cried for that, I know I'm weak.

It made me realised something. Humans are like that, when you doesn't wanna care, they called that as selfish; when you over-cared, they called that as busybody. But I hope so not, humans can't be like that! Why do humans created these words?

Dear God, please forgive my sins today & protect everyone beside me, protect them from getting hurt... In Jesus name, Amen.

I'm freaking sad now. I just wanna be alone. & I hope you were beside me, but that's impossible, right? 'cause you don't even reply me.. I miss you lots. Uhh, but I have learned to be strong now. Nothing can knock me down; nothing can knock us down. If I believe, If we believe.

Hmm, today youth are awesome.. ♥ Song of the day. :)
Nothing is impossible - Planet Shakers.
Through You I can do anything
I can do all things
'Cause it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible
Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I am living by faith
Nothing is impossible
I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You're here with me
And I know that You can do anything
I believe, I believe
I believe, I believe in you.

You gotta listen to it. It's an awesome song :) By the way, tears just uncontrollably dropping. Sorry for not being strong. Just couldn't control myself from crying. & My mom just scolded me, & this time because of that RM53, and Ching Ying. I mean I don't actually care when she says I can't be the organizer/host of any event from now on or even online booking for my fellow friends. I don't care that, but slowly, when my brother mention about... about Ching Ying, he said:"ask the one that didn't go pay you back lar!" Walao, I was like what the heck were you trying to mention my saddest thing ever happened to me today?! So I answered:"She's angry at me larr." My tears are already started dropping by that time, & even now. I just couldn't mention it, but I hope I can continue these. Then my mom asked me: "Why would she mad at you?" Ahh, I know you're curious about it, but I beg you please don't ask. ''cause I didn't tell you, and you don't know what happened. Thank you. :') I really hope I can be strong, but I just couldn't, even if you think I'm weak. You know, I quite adore Yew Han actually, I mean now, it's just a few seconds ago. :) Kyleen told me something that is very true. Men who cry are the real men. I wasn't believe that time, I just went: "oh really? I thought that's kind of weak." She replied:"Of course men cannot cry for every single thing like - Fall down then he cries. That one only counted weak lar. I was laughing like mad that time, or maybe you can't even imagine how I laugh. :) just hahahahahaha all the time. Oh ya, she continued, men who wear pink are the real men, too! Yew Han, everything will be okay anyway, :D Nahh, don't ever forget I'm your top four arrh. Oh ya, & I sing 'Nothing is impossible' so that I can cool down myself. I mean so that I wont be continue crying anymore. It's a nice song, seriously. ;)

Owh, tomorrow, I'm cutting my hair! Hooray!! Fringe will be shorter. ahaha :) but, pray first, later Puan Julie conquers my hair then not good lar. :P

Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink