one two three.

//  visiting,
visitors since 03102011

because I know you love me

bernicecheee.
Name♔ Bernice Chee Wai Yee
Nickname♔ Ber
Age♔ Eighteen(2014)
Birthday♔ 13th of September
Height♔ Too short to be revealed
Weight♔ Around 40kg.
Nationalist♔ Malaysian
Race♔ Chinese
Religion♔ A follower of Christ & a child of God :)

Anyeongggg.
God loves you and He created the beautiful you and the jaw dropping universe. You are beautiful and unique in your own way so don't you doubt that. :D
"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God."Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7

Click the following links to know more about me!


talk away


I know you love them too

LEO blog | KRS blog | KRS FB page


Beverly Chee (tumblr) | Caryl Tan | Celine Gan | Chong Yew Han | Chong Zi Qi | Fiona Wong | Fong Yee Li | Gabrielle Lee (tumblr) | Jane Ng | Jonee Wee | Liew Wei Chi | Lim Jo Ann | Lee Kyleen | Loh Pei Zhen | Low Lih Jia | Marianne Ho (tumblr) | Nicole Ng | Ng Li Xin | Poo Kah Wai | Sara Soo | Stanleigh Jenkins | Tan Pei Ru | Tan Xin Wei | Tan Xiu Ling |

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)




"look back & learn"
➫October 2008 ➫November 2008 ➫December 2008 ➫January 2009 ➫February 2009 ➫March 2009 ➫April 2009 ➫May 2009 ➫June 2009 ➫July 2009 ➫August 2009 ➫September 2009 ➫October 2009 ➫November 2009 ➫December 2009 ➫January 2010 ➫February 2010 ➫March 2010 ➫April 2010 ➫May 2010 ➫June 2010 ➫July 2010 ➫August 2010 ➫September 2010 ➫October 2010 ➫November 2010 ➫December 2010 ➫January 2011 ➫February 2011 ➫March 2011 ➫April 2011 ➫May 2011 ➫June 2011 ➫July 2011 ➫August 2011 ➫September 2011 ➫October 2011 ➫November 2011 ➫December 2011 ➫January 2012 ➫February 2012 ➫March 2012 ➫April 2012 ➫May 2012 ➫June 2012 ➫July 2012 ➫August 2012 ➫September 2012 ➫October 2012 ➫November 2012 ➫December 2012 ➫January 2013 ➫February 2013 ➫March 2013 ➫April 2013 ➫May 2013 ➫July 2013 ➫August 2013 ➫October 2013 ➫November 2013 ➫December 2013 ➫January 2014 ➫February 2014 ➫May 2014 ➫June 2014 ➫July 2014 ➫September 2014 ➫October 2014 ➫November 2014 ➫December 2014 ➫February 2015 ➫March 2015 ➫May 2015 ➫June 2015 ➫October 2015

Title: 520 - 1314 .
Friday, April 23, 2010 || 11:00 PM

520 1314... do you think love can last forever? Today you told me you ♥ me, but then the other day you go to another girl... This is RIDICULOUS. If you are having a relationship now, please appreciate it. Boo Kean my bestie was coupling with my best friend Li Yen, but I heard they broke up.. why? I hope I'm dreaming... but I'm not.. Please lar, appreciate what you have now.. maybe that relationship will stay longer if you try to do something special? Or if.. you think you have no idea to save it, then.. that really might be over..

Tomorrow's a school day, have to go school... :( Happy belated birthday to Nicole Lee & Kimberley Koh! Happy birthday to Leou Jia Hwang.. :) I sprayed Nicole today, hehe!! She was like : I hate you Bernice. *laughs* I replied ; but I love you :) *smiles* I was happy because I didn't really drink water today, the whole road was like so wet, and HAHAHA!

This is quite short because I did something to my blog just now, thanks for caring when I nearly cried.. I don't know why I am so sad when I realised my blog had... something wrong.. I don't know why but I'm a loser :(

My birthday, aww, I don't wanna stay at home, which you know maybe I got grounded by my mom already, I don't wanna be a loner :( PLS, birthday should have FUN!! xD

Someone, you are really annoying.. You succeeded to annoy me.. thanks to you then -.- He thinks he is a joker whenh I don't get what his joke was about. Am I too stupid, I don't get what he mean... Kyleen helped me replied: U R WEIRD N... U NID HELP ( I forgotten. ) "But who's gonna help me?".. then, I was so angry so I had to be rude: "Can you pls don't talk to me anymore? How I know who you wanna find to help yourself? I seriously don't like you, I swear..." I'm being too rude, right? He said:"Did I say I like you? we are just friends. i told u before. frens can't talk? i wont eat u up. I confess that i wont b weird n lame 2 you only." ... confess your head la.. I said everyone lame, you stupid. I really beh tahan liao. "and I didn't say you still like me right? so, you don't talk to me anymore... Deal!" I'm rude because of that stupid fella. He thinks he's a joker some more -.- "ok la sorry. I wont do anything bad to you anymore. i will treat you as a normal friend from now onwards. treat me like a human. you know it hurts alot??" who cares if you're hurt or not? don't be a joker la -.- If you know it hurts a lot then don't talk to me. as you know, I'm rude. "I don't know and I don't want to know... I can't treat you as a normal human already..." and he kept begging me to forget what he said.. I can't.. But am I too rude.. I hope he can find another one, 'cause I don't like him -.- And what Pei Ru told me - He broke up with his girlfriend because of me.. I was like OMG.. how can he do that?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read an e-mail, dad sent it to me :) I cried.. really, Oh my gawd, it's so... :'(

THIS IS WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT

> It was a busy morning, approximately 8:30 am, when an elderly gentleman in his 80's, arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He stated that he was in a hurry, as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. On exam it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound. While taking care of his wound, we began to engage in conversation I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I then inquired as to her health.
>
> He said that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer Disease. As we talked, and I finished dressing his wound, I asked if she would be worried if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now.
>
> I was surprised, and asked him. "And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?" He smiled as he patted my hand and said. "She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is." I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm, and thought, "That is the kind of love I want in my life".
>
> True love is neither physical, nor romantic.
>
> True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.
>
> With all the jokes and fun that are in e-mails, sometimes there are some that come along that have an important message, and this is one of those kind. Just had to share it with you all.
>
> Oh, by the way, peace is seeing a sunset, and knowing who to thank.
>
> "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything that comes along their way."
>
> Please share this with someone you care about - I JUST DID.


Posted by Bernice with love.
0 squid(s) - Leave a squid
Permalink